(1) These Terms & Conditions apply to all business relationships between customers and us, the Fidu Brands GmbH, hereinafter referred to as “seller”.Fidu Brands GmbHOtto-Hesse-Straße 19/T364293 DarmstadtGermany
Registration number: HRB 95515Registration office: Amtsgericht DarmstadtManaging Director: Christian Hinz, Erdem Keles
(2) A consumer is the one who concludes an order for purposes that can be attributed mainly neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB), hereinafter referred to as “customer”.
(3) You can retrieve, print and save the currently valid terms and conditions at https://lobsterlemonade.com/de/imprint/.
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding offer to the customer in the online shop of the seller to order goods.
(2) By clicking on the button “BESTELLUNG ABSCHICKEN” or “PLACE ORDER” or “SUBMIT ORDER” the customer makes a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB).
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, the customer receives an automatically generated e-mail, with the confirmation that his order has been received by the seller. This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer, a contract is not yet concluded.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when the seller expressly accepts the acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or the goods, without prior express acceptance, sent to the customer.
(1) The prices quoted in the online shop include VAT and are stated in Euro (“€” or “EUR”). The prices do not include shipping costs.
(2) The customer has the following payment options: Credit card or PayPal. The customer could be forwarded in the ordering process to the website of the payment provider (PayPal or Credit Card Institute).
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from the warehouse of the seller to the specified delivery address of the customer.
(2) The goods remain the property of the seller until full payment of the purchase price.
(1) The customer can cancel the contract within 14 days without giving reasons by entering the link https://lobsterlemonade.shipping-portal.com/. The period of revocation starts from the day on which he or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. He must return or hand over the goods to the seller immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which he notifies the seller of the cancellation of the contract. The customer bears the immediate costs of returning the goods.
(2) In the event of an effective cancellation, the seller shall reimburse the costs of the goods (shipping costs are not reimbursed) no later than 14 days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract is received by the seller. The seller may refuse the repayment until he has received the goods back.
(3) For repayment, the same means of payment used by the customer in the original transaction is usually used. Only when the seller has received the transaction data of the payment, the repayment period begins.
(4) The customer must pay for a possible loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with him.
(1) The legal warranty rights apply to all deliveries.
(2) If the customer receives an obviously damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered goods, he is requested to notify the seller immediately, but at the latest within 14 days after delivery of the goods.
(3) In the case of material defects, the customer has the choice of subsequent delivery or rectification of the product (supplementary performance). The customer has to grant the seller a reasonable period of time. The supplementary performance is deemed to have failed, in particular, if the seller has attempted the repair twice in vain.
(4) In case of failure of the supplementary performance, exceeding of the reasonable period of supplementary performance or refusal of subsequent performance in accordance with the statutory provisions, the purchaser has a claim to withdrawal from the purchase contract or reduction of the purchase price.
(5) If the seller delivers a new product to the customer by way of supplementary performance, the customer must return the defective product to the seller within 14 days at the expense of the seller.
(6) The seller is not liable for defects that have arisen as a result of incorrect handling, normal wear and tear or due to external influences. Repairs to the goods in own performance or by third parties, which took place without written consent of the seller, invalidate the warranty claim of the customer.
(7) The seller does not assume any warranties that go beyond those mentioned in this section. In particular, the seller assumes no guarantees.
(1) Liability for damages caused by ordinary negligence shall be excluded unless they result from the breach of essential contractual obligations, a warranty for the quality of the object of purchase, damage resulting from injury to life, body or health or Claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG) are affected. Significant contractual obligations are those, through the fulfillment of which a proper execution and execution of the contract becomes possible in the first place and the compliance of which a buyer may normally trust.
(2) The same regulations apply to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents.
(3) Liability for breach of material contractual obligations in cases of ordinary negligence shall be limited to such damages that are typically associated with the contract and are foreseeable.
All displayed texts, photos, logos, pictures, graphics and computer applications are the intellectual property of the seller or the corresponding companies. It is prohibited to commercially reproduce, distribute, otherwise make publicly accessible or edit the aforementioned elements in whole or in part without the consent of the copyright holders, unless the respective copyright holder has previously consented to them in writing.
Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password information and agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account and password. The seller reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, or if they subsequently become invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. This shall only apply if the abolition of individual clauses disrupts a contracting party so unreasonably that it can no longer be expected that it will be adhered to in the contract.